Thursday, December 27, 2007

I might sound like a sick person, every time I update this blog it seems like am sick ALL the time and honestly I think this might true. As a child I never got sick (OK, maybe occasionally), and now as an adult I can't do anything but getting sick. Tho to my advantage I got sick after 25Th so now still struggling to get better. This year I have gotten about 5 sinusitis episodes to my own diagnosis and the only thing that will alleviate is getting a sinus surgery. Anyway how, I hope everyone had a nice Christmas day. I am now looking forward to new years.

A Japanese craft book I am dyeing to BUY is LINEN MINIATURE SHOPS. It shows how to make miniatures out of linen from bakery good to toys...

1 comment:

jlmack said...

I used to live in Japan. The cookbooks and craft books there are insane!!